As more and more people take to cycling around London, it’s important to check your bike is functioning as it should.
Join us by our new Secure Cycle Park on Ewer Street , for a free drop-in Dr Bike and bike marking session on 1 February, 1pm-5pm.
Each session provides participants with a basic bike check which will assess:
- General roadworthiness of each bike
- Brake pads and brake cables are functioning properly
- Gears are functioning properly
- Wheels are spinning/aligned correctly
- Tyres well inflated and no indication of any inner tube punctures.
Please note: social distancing measures will be in place. Please wear a mask.