As we emerge from lockdown, with outdoor dining and drinking, gyms and salons all reopened and summer just around the corner, we want to remind you of all you’ve been missing in Bankside. As you start to think about returning to the area, make the most of new Backing Bankside deals while supporting local business.
Whether you’re looking to get stuck back into your favourite gym or workout classes, are in need of a post-lockdown haircut, or have been craving your favourite dishes and drinks from local restaurants cafes and pubs, we’ve highlighted the best offers for you.
Banksiders can apply for a buzz card here.
We’ll continue to add more information to this page, but also follow us on Instagram @bankside_london.
Food & Drink:
- Tapas Brindisa – 10% off total breakfast bill
- The Gentlemen Baristas – 2 for 1 coffee when you bring a friend
- Lantana Cafe – 10% off weekday day, 20% off weekday evenings
- Distillery Bar – 20% off food and drink
- LEON Bankside & Borough – 15% off total order via click and collect
- Marco’s New York Italian – 15% off food and drink
- The Real Greek – 25% off main menu food, Monday – Friday
- The White Hart – 10% off the bill
- Wagamama – 10% off the bill
- Vapiano – 10% off daily
Health, Beauty and lifestyle:
- 9Round – 10% off monthly membership
- 3Tribes – 15% off a drop in Zoom class
- O’Sullivan Concept Salon Bankside – 10% off hair and beauty
- Clo&Flo – 20% off all services and a free hair treatment with every service booked
- The Groomsmith – 15% off all services Monday – Saturday
- Art Academy London – 20% off public course classes
- Bankside Gallery – 10% discount in the online store
- Languages 2000 – £30 off the usual fee of £195 a term
Travel & Accommodation:
- Uber Boat by Thames Clippers – 1/3 off tickets
- Mercure London Bridge – 10% off flexible room rates
- Novotel London Bridge – 10% off flexible room rates
- Ibis Styles Southwark – 10% off flexible room rates
- Ibis London Blackfriars Hotel – 10% off flexible room rates
- Novotel London Blackfriars – 10% off flexible room rates
If you’re a consumer-facing business in Bankside and would like some promotional support from Better Bankside, please contact Chelsea Bodenham, CB@betterbankside.co.uk.